ALL SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS IN CHRIST
An Apostolic Declaration: As Many
of You as Have Been Baptized into Christ Have Put on Christ. Gal 3:27
If You Are in Christ — All Spiritual Blessings Are Yours: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in Christ. Eph 1:3
Being in Christ Means: to Be Located in Christ!!
all spiritual blessings (all spiritual benefits) Are in Christ:
Andronicus and Junia were in Christ before me. Rom 16:7
The Faithful Are in Christ — When Lydia Was Baptized, She Said: "If Ye Have Judged Me to Be Faithful to the Lord, Come into My House, and Abide There." Acts 16:15
The Faithful (are) in Christ Jesus: Eph 1:1
Our Lord Was Exceedingly Abundant with Faith and Love Which Is in Christ Jesus. 1 Tim 1:14
THE HOLY SCRIPTURES Make Thee Wise unto Salvation Through Faith Which Is in Christ Jesus.
2 Tim 3:15
(Felix) Heard Him (Paul) Concerning the Faith in Christ. Acts 24:24
Paul said "all Spiritual Blessings are in Christ."
What Spiritual Blessings do we have in Christ?
we have found 28 "spiritual blessings" listed in scripture
1. Paul Wrote: I Say the Truth in Christ, Rom 9:1
2. All Them That Believe: Justified by Grace Through the Redemption That Is in Christ Jesus: Rom 3:24
3. There Is No Condemnation in Christ Jesus: Rom 8:1
4. (Nothing) Shall Be Able to Separate Us from the Love of God, Which Is in Christ Jesus Our Lord.
5. In Christ Jesus, I Have Begotten You Through the Gospel. 1 Cor 4:15
6. If Any Man Be in Christ, He Is a New Creature: 2 Cor 5:17
7. In Christ Shall All Be Made Alive. 1 Cor 15:22
8. We Have Hope in Christ, 1 Cor 15:18-19
9. He Stablisheth Us in Christ, 2 Cor 1:21
10. God Always Causeth Us to Triumph in Christ, 2 Cor 2:14
11. The Veil (The Reading of the Old Testament) Is Done Away in Christ. 2 Cor 3:14
Having Abolished the Law of Commandments Eph 2:15
12. We Are: Partakers of His Promise in Christ by the Gospel Eph 3:6
13. Ye (Christians) Are All One in Christ Gal 3:28
14. We Are One Body in Christ Rom 12:5
15. Simplicity is in Christ. 2 Cor 11:3
16. Churches of Judaea Were in Christ: Gal 1:22
17. Our Liberty Which We Have in Christ Jesus, Gal 2:4
18. We are Created in Christ Jesus unto Good Works Eph 2:10
19. There Be Consolation in Christ Phil 2:1
20. We (Have Reason to) Rejoice in Christ Jesus, Phil 3:3
21. The Prize of the High Calling of God (is) in Christ Jesus. Phil 3:14
22. Every Man (is Made) Perfect in Christ Jesus: Col 1:28
Be Ye Perfect as Your Father is Perfect. Mat 5:48
23. The Promise of Life Is in Christ Jesus, 2 Tim 1:1
24. (We May) Live Godly in Christ Jesus: 2 Tim 3:12
25. Every Good Thing Is in You in Christ Jesus. Phil 1:6
26. Peace Be with All That Are in Christ Jesus. 1 Pet 5:14
27. Ye Are Wise in Christ 1 Cor 4:10
28. In Christ Jesus God Is Made unto Us Wisdom, and Righteousness, and Sanctification, and Redemption:
1 Cor 1:30
Do I Want to Be in Christ Where All
Spiritual Blessings Dwell?
Spiritual Defined — divinely supernatural, regenerate, religious
How does one obtain all of those spiritual blessing(s)
that are found to be only in Christ.
Blessing Means: Benefit, Advantage, Gain, Profit, Value, Endowment, Gift, Bounty, Grant, Gratuity or Reward.
all spiritual blessings are in Christ
all spiritual benefits are in Christ
all spiritual advantages are in Christ
all spiritual gains are in Christ
all spiritual profits are in Christ
all spiritual values are in Christ
all spiritual endowments are in Christ
all spiritual gifts are in Christ
all spiritual bounties are in Christ
all spiritual grants are in Christ
all spiritual gratuities are in Christ
all spiritual rewards are in Christ
Gal 3:27 When We Are baptized into Christ
We have put on Christ.
Rom 6:3 baptized into Jesus Christ
baptized into his death
1 Cor 12:12-13 all the members of that
one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ - we all baptized into one body
Eph 1:22-23 Christ is -- the head over all
things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
By Dwight King
Return to the Sermon Outlines page
Home / Bible studies / Bible Survey / Special Studies / General Articles / Non-Bible Articles / Sermons / Sermon Outlines / Links / Questions and Answers / What Saith The Scriptures /Daily Devotional / Correspondence Courses / What is the Church of Christ / Book: Christian Growth / Website Policy / E-mail / About Me /