Rules For Growing
1. Don’t neglect your Bible. It is your sword for conquest, your hammer
for construction, your guiding light (Rev. 1:3).
2. Don’t neglect your prayer time. It is the breath of the soul (Luke 18:1).
3. Don’t neglect your worship. It is your greatest opportunity to express
your thanksgiving before your Savior (Phil. 3:3).
4. Don’t neglect your part in the church. It is your heavenly family upon
the earth, and you help it to thrive (Eph. 4:11-16).
5. Don’t neglect your kindness to others. It is how we show the love of
Christ flowing through us (Heb. 13:16).
6. Don’t neglect your body. It is the capital on which you will do the Lord’s
business the rest of your life (1 Cor. 6:19-20).
7. Don’t neglect your mind. It is the seat of creativity and inner strength
8. Don’t neglect your laugh. It is the medicine that will help keep your
heart healthy and happy (Pro. 17:22).
9. Don’t neglect your reputation. It is what people will be thinking of
when they hear your name (Matt. 5:14-16).
10. Don’t neglect your duty of the Great Commission. It is how people are
led to Christ (like you were - Matt. 28:19-20).
- adapted by Edd Sterchi.
Return to the General
Home / Bible
studies / Bible Survey / Special Studies / General
Articles / Non-Bible Articles /
Sermons / Sermon
Outlines / Links / Questions and Answers / What Saith
The Scriptures /Daily Devotional / Correspondence
Courses / What is the Church of Christ /
Book: Christian Growth / Website Policy / E-mail / About Me